Kooragang Coal Export Terminal 3
Completed July 2009
Newcastle Coal Infrastructure Group
- Duration: 18 months
- Value: $35 million
- Location: Kooragang Island
Scope of Work
- Site compound establishment an d infrastructure
- Preliminary earthworks
- Sand reclamation / dredging works
- Haul roads construction
- Car parks, preliminary internal roads and drainage
- Potable water and sewer
- Concrete foundations / footings and slabs
- Concrete drainage structures and culverts
- Gaining client confidence of the Daracon Group advantage (focused people, focused outcomes).
- Utilisation of Daracon’s diverse company personnel and resources.
- Overcoming a number of design obstacles and omissions and working together collaboratively with Client to gain a positive outcome for all stakeholders in very quick time.
- Excellent OHS record, with over 200,000 man hours worked without an LTI (Lost time injury).